"no matter what you do, your job is to tell your story."
– gary vaynerchuk
• I AM AN INDEPENDENT WRITER WITH SPECIAL INTEREST IN LITERATURE, ARTS, CULTURE, ECONOMICS AND SOCIETAL ISSUES. FURTHER, I SERVE AS AN ADVOCATE FOR INDEPENDENT AND CONSTRUCTIVE ONLINE JOURNALISM, WHICH IS ONE OF THE CONSTITUENT PILLARS FOR A PLURALISTIC DEMOCRACY IN THE DIGITAL AGE •
• I HOLD A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ECONOMICS AND A MASTER'S IN FINANCE. I HAVE WORKED IN NEW YORK CITY, FRANKFURT, MUNICH AND MILAN. CURRENTLY, I AM A FULL-TIME EDITOR AT FINANZBUSINESS.DE, WHERE I FOCUS ON THE AREAS OF BANKING, FINTECH, REGULATORY ISSUES, AND CAREERS.
• I AM ALSO A PHOTOGRAPHER, PASSIONATE ABOUT CAPTURING PEOPLE'S EXPRESSIONS AND WITNESSING MOMENTS WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR NATURAL ELEMENT AND AUTHENTIC THROUGH THE LENS •
• I ENJOY CAPTURING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE AND OUR SURROUNDINGS, AND LITTLE MOMENTS OF EVERYDAY WONDER •
• I STRIVE TO DOCUMENT TRAVELS TO VARIOUS PLACES IN THE WORLD – BOTH FOREIGN AND FAMILIAR – AND THE EXPERIENCING OF DIFFERENT CULTURES •
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
From "Citizenship in a Republic", a speech held by former US-President
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt at the Sorbonne in Paris, 23 April 1910